Making Dreadlocks from braids
On April 18, 2015 by PerfectDreadlocks
- Make Dreadlocks
What you’ll need to make dreadlocks from Braids
Dread Braid instructions
- Use elastics to section your hair off into sections that are about an inch in diameter.
- Remove the rubber band from the section and make a tight braid to the end of the hair.
- Put a rubber band on the root and the tip.
- Continue this routine throughout your entire head.
- You need to palm roll the braids as much as you can to get the hair to lock up.